Thursday, October 1, 2009

the Hydorn family

Two posts in 24 hours!! This has to be some sort of miracle! I'd really like to say it will continue, but I don't want to lie. However having a laptop is so awesome! I'm not used to being able to sit on the couch reclining with my favorite fuzzy white blanket while watching TV and catching up on my blogs and websites. Who knows? Maybe my posts will become more frequent.
This is a Hydorn family picture taken back in August. We were in Corydon for the annual Old Settlers celebration. I believe we had just gotten home from church. As I look at this picture, I'm realizing how much Brennan is growing! GAnd here is Gary with his mom and brother


Well I best be heading to bed. It's been a busy week so far. I've had lots of tutoring, subbed one day, and had two homeschool visits this week. Tomorrow I am taking Bradley to the Dr. in the AM. He's been coughing all week, and I'm wanting to get that checked out. Several in his class have been sick. Last year he battled sinus infections all winter, and I don't want a repeat of that! Then I'm running errands all day and going to the Christian bookstore to look at curriculum. I'm looking forward to a fairly free weekend! Brennan does have an 8:00 game on Saturday, but other than that, no plans!!! I love it! I want to get some pumpkins and hay bales for the front porch, and I saw in the paper that there is a cat show at the fairgrounds this weekend. My parents took me to one when I was little and it fascinated me. I thought Brennan might enjoy it since he's my fellow cat lover. I'd love to get a little bit of scrapbooking done too. Haven't done anything in forever. I lose my ambition in the evenings when I say I'm going to go down and do a page. I want to scrap our Ft. Lauterdale and Pittsburgh pics.
Alrighty, I'm off like a dirty shirt!
Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new laptop! That is all we have & I wouldn't change it. During my pregnancy I lived in the recliner with it. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete