Monday, October 26, 2009

happy birthday to my big brother Dave...

* who has an amazing ear for the piano and can pick songs up by just hearing them
* who makes me laugh at his jokes
* who has many clever sound effects (my favorite is the dinosaur roar)
* who is a night owl just like myself
* who is extremely intellectual and very mathematically inclined
* who has a tendency to be a bit of a pessimist : (
* who often calls me Katie Sue
* who I don't get to see often enough

Hope your day is special! I know Tracy will be making her famous chocolate cake as she does for everyone's birthdays in their family!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! Happy Birthday, Dave. You have one of the nicest sisters I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice, Kate. I read your blog to "big brother, Dave!" He smiled! He does his dinosaur roar to Wilson sometimes. Not sure he likes it very much. I did make the famous chocolate cake, but I'm failing in the cake department this year. Emma and Aaron didn't get one this year. We bought Emma her cake since she had a party and I was sick for Aaron's birthday this year. Olivia wanted cheesecake so this is my very first chocolate cake this year. We're all looking foward to eating it in the next few minutes.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete