Monday, March 30, 2009

sick again...

I'm so very tired of this. It seems I have been sicker this winter than any other... however as I write this, I think of the many people we know who have illnesses that won't heal. My strep throat will get better after the antibiotics kick in. My pain is minimal compared to many other's. So quit complaining Kate!

I was to sub today, but cancelled yesterday after I got my diagnosis. My voice sounds hideous, so I don't think it would have been good to talk all day. I got the boys off to school this morning, took a 2 hour nap, and now am on the computer. I'm going to try to take it easy today, so I can be ready for the rest of the busy week ahead. I just got assigned another lesson to write, so I should begin on that and not procrastinate. This next month will be a busy one- track, 3 baseball leagues/teams between the two boys, turkey hunting, not to mention regular life that is busy enough as it is.

Well I have some bananas that need to be used, so I'm off to make some of our favorite banana chocolate chip muffins.

1 comment:

  1. BANANA????? Oh my goodness. I am a sucker for banana!!!!!! Bananas are NOT being cut out of my diet no matter how many carbs it has.

    ReplyDelete