Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dreary Days...

As I look outside at the clouds and the rain that has been falling since Friday night, I wonder how I would manage to get anything done if I lived in a perpetually cloudy place like Portland. This weather is driving me crazy! I have been so unproductive these last few days, it's ridiculous.
And I am coming down with yet another cold, so that certainly isn't helping the cause.
I'm too lazy to upload any photos today, but I guess that's par for my day!
Bradley had his last basketball tournament this past weekend. They won two out of three games, which was great for us! That is what occupied our time all Friday evening and all afternoon and evening Sat. Turning the clock ahead for Daylight Savings has done a number on me (us). I was SO TIRED on Sun. and Mon., not to mention the boys as well. I could hardly drag them out of bed yesterday, and today I didn't wake up until 7:30- normally we leave the house by 7:45 so we were having to scramble. Having it be so dark in the morning now doesn't help. We haven't seen the sun for 4 or 5 days, and I HATE IT! I am so seasonally affective.
I'm getting ready to paint my tutoring room next week over spring break. I'm trying to finalize my colors. We have no plans for spring break- I know I like it that way, but the boys don't. I will plan to have a couple of fun days in there hopefully.
OK, enough from me for now until I have something useful to say.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment