Sunday, March 1, 2009

6th folder, 6th picture...

As I was reading through some of my favorite blogs tonight, I came across a challenge from one of them. Go to your pictures, open your 6th folder, and go to the 6th picture in that folder. Then tell about the pic. So here's the one that came up. This was taken at one of Bren's basketball games this year. And no, he didn't get the ball. He wasn't exactly aggressive. When faced with a situation like this, he would often back off. But I think he enjoyed his basketball season, so that's all that matters.



Seems like it's been a busy weekend. Friday night we had a fun time with family. I'll post pics from then later this week after they're downloaded. Saturday we had to go to Bradley's basketball tourney in Boone. Then that evening we met some friends at Texas Roadhouse. I'd never been there before, but had heard it was good. OH my, talk about busy!! I would go crazy working there with all of the people and commotion. We were squashed together waiting. The warm rolls and cinnamon butter stuff was AMAZING!! And my ribeye was pretty darn tasty as well! Today was church and lots of laundry. But my amazing husband has been taking care of most of it all day. I even got my nap in while he was busy with laundry and changing oil in cars, etc. I think I'm gonna keep him!
Well I gotta sub tomorrow so I need to head to bed. I'd love to stay up a bit longer, but that doesn't work too well when I have to get up early.
Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. We love Texas Roadhouse as well. That's our anniversary spot. But the trick is to call ahead for reservations.
    Glad you had a good week-end. I'm still playing nurse today, but I am leaving the patient for a bit to grab a quick lunch with a friend. I'm sure he'll survive.

    ReplyDelete