Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy anniversary...

to two of my very favorite people in the whole world! I love you both for many reasons...

*you have made me feel just like one of your very own chiildren

*you are a model of humility and Christian character

*you raised your son to be a wonderful father and husband

*you show my boys how very important they are to you

*you will drop anything to help those around you

*you are warm and inviting and continually practice hospitality

*you always have time for us- no matter what else is going on

*you uphold us in prayer every day- THANK YOU!

*you play Sorry with my kids so I don't have to :)

*you are the best father and mother-in-law a girl could ask for, and I'm so very grateful for you both! Love you! Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Kate, this is so VERY sweet of you. You are incredibly blessed to have such wonderful in-laws. And they, in turn, are blessed to have YOU for their son's life-long mate.

    ReplyDelete