Friday, January 30, 2009

Due to the fact that I haven't been taking any pictures of my own...

I have resorted to posting more Face in hole pics for my dear friend Dawn! This is the lovely shade of bronze you'll be after we retire in Florida!

You're looking just a little pastier in this pic! You need a bit more sun! (and you might wanna cut back on the Weight Watchers a bit- you're looking a bit like an Ethiopian)

Well, maybe I'll get back on my horse in Feb. and actually take some pictures again! To be honest, there's just not much these days to snap shots of, except baskeball, and like I said, most of those kindof stink.
I'm subbing this afternoon in Middle School art. What a joke! I hate art (except for scrapbooking, but that's different). I have learned, though, they usually know that the sub will be inept in these specialized classes and leave something really easy for you to do! So I'm trusting that!
I think we're all on the mend here, thankfully! Brennan's still coughing, but that's pretty typical for winter around here.
BTW, I did put on the Followers gadget since you asked about that, Dawn. I wasn't sure if anyone was really reading my blatherings or not, so I hadn't even added it! So if any of you faithful followers (anyone? anyone?) want to click on that gadget to follow my exciting life, I'd be so honored!!!!
Well I told myself I was going to get on the treadmill today, and I need to get to it before I have to get ready to sub. I missed Boot camp last night because we went to the Iowa Energy game. Gary and some men from our church got to sing the National Anthem, so we were able to go for free. It was fun! My stomach muscles are not as sore anymore- now I'm really feeling it in the arms from the weights. I also have a really sore spot on my right side- it's very tender- so that has prevented me from being able to do crunches, etc. It feels like it's going to split open when I do. I'm figuring I probably strained something there that was shocked and overwhelmed at being exercised!!!
Alright, gotta get busy. Lots of sports this weekend- Brad's bb game tonight, Bren's bb game at 8 AM tomorrow, Boot camp at 10 AM tom., Brad's bb scrimage on Sunday afternoon, and then the Super Bowl! I normally don't give a rip about the Super Bowl, but I am a Kurt Warner fan, so GO CARDINALS! I actually went to college with Kurt Warner, and saw him play (ie- benchwarm) for the UNI Panthers back in the day! More than his football career, I love him because he is a Christian. He is not ashamed to share his faith, and truly is a great testimony and role model. I am happy for him and his football success.
Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Alrighty - you need to get a life girlfriend. The face-in-hole pictures are getting a little extreme. Is that Camren Diaz's body I'm on in the second shot?
    I set a Weight Watcher's goal to fit into my rose-colored suit for Easter. I tried it on yesterday. Scary! I actually can almost zip it, but my thighs are blowing out the seams! I have 10 weeks to make it happen. My WW leader asked me to wear it on the Saturday before so that really puts a fire under my butt (hey, maybe it will MELT some of the flab off!)
    Yeah- I am feeling the crunches. That's a good thing though. I wish I had heavier weights. I really need to work my upper body stregth in prep for flying Trent in his show.
    You make me laugh friend. Thanks for the Monday smile! Love Ya, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - I really DO like the boob-lift I have had in the first shot. Thinkin' about gettin' one of those myself!

    ReplyDelete