Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the illness continues...

This has certainly been the year for sickness. While I was gone over the weekend (shopping and eating with my sisters in Davenport- it was wonderful!!), Brennan began running a fever. By Tuesday the fever was still there, so I took him to the Dr. His glands were a little swollen, so the Dr. ran a strep test, which was negative, and then he ran a mono test, which was positive! So now we have a case of mono to add to our list! Thankfully it's not a very severe case. I believe his fever is gone now, so he's been OKed to go back to school. I need to watch Bradley though because he is the one most susceptible to get it if anyone does.

Don't have much time this morning. Lots to do. We got our new carpet and it's awesome! I still have A LOT to do to put everything back in its place. Thankfully I'm not on a time schedule to get all that done.

Toodles.

1 comment:

  1. I feel so bad for you, Kate. It seems like every week if it's not one thing, it's another. Last night we were sitting on the couch watching tv and suddenly out of nowhere Dave starts puking (Yes all over the carpet and all the way down the hall to the bathroom. That was unpleasant to clean up)Have no idea where that came from. He's still feeling a little bad today but went to work anyway.
    Hope nobody else gets sick in your house!!!

    ReplyDelete