Friday, April 17, 2009

what a week!

I'm so tired right now that I can hardly keep my eyes open to type this... and it's only 6:30! I'm off to Brennan's ball game in about 10 minutes, but thought I'd jot a note quick. This has been such a crazy busy week! I literally feel like I've been running nonstop. And the weekend will not be any more relaxing. But thankful for sunshine today!!! Temps in the 70's!!!!!! It's FRIDAY!!!!!!! and exactly one week from now, I will be enjoying sister's weekend!!!! So in the midst of my busyness, I have much to be grateful for!
Hopefully I'll have a chance to post more this weekend- with pictures of course. I really hate posting much with nothing fun to look at!
Well I'm off to Brennan's game- second of the season. They won their first one 10-9! Brennan did a great job going 3-3 at the plate! I was so proud of him! And he did an awesome job cheering for his teammates too.
Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Holy buckets girl! I am exhausted just reading about your week. That's how I feel during a show that Trent is in.
    Well, speaking of RBP - that is what I supposed to be doing rather than blogging.
    tootles
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - LOVE your new background!

    ReplyDelete