Monday, February 9, 2009

where did my pretty background go?

When I just got on, I realized my pretty background is gone! Not sure why- ARGH!!!!

Just had to jot down a funny before I forget it. Saturday Gary and Bradley headed out to Durant to attend a turkey banquet with my dad. Bren and I stayed here because I had to teach Children's church on Sunday. Anyway, I decided to take Bren out to use his Book-It pizza gift certificate and then do a little shopping. As we were having a lovely chat at dinner, he informed me that he would like to change his name, and could he do that when he was older? I asked him what he wanted to change his name to, and he told me "Jacob Tyler Garnett." Apparently, he's thought this through. He thinks the initials JTG are much better than BTH.

You learn something new every day...

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny. Emma told me today that she also wanted to change her name. Those two are so alike. She would like to be Melissa Grace and will change it when she's 18 since I told her she couldn't do it legally until then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is too cute. I always wanted to change my name, too, when I was young but I can't remember what I wanted to change it to.

    ReplyDelete