Saturday, February 14, 2009

a big organizational job

This was a fun layout I did a while back. Don't think I've shared (you can always click directly on the layout to see the larger version). This was taken at Adventureland- these two (Gary and Brad) both love the same type of rides- Bren and Mom don't get into the wild ones! I love to enlarge my pics and this one is an 8x10.
This is my scrapbooking ribbon-but believe me, it didn't always look this pretty! Dawn, do you remember what it looked like when we had our weekend in September? It was all stuffed in a Walmart sack- no order whatsoever. I knew I wouldn't be able to stand that for long. So as I watched TV in the evenings, I wrapped and wrapped and wrapped around these ribbon holders, and organized based on color, of course. My paper is all organized ROYGBIV, and I love it. Now I can find the ribbon I want, and I seem to use it more as well. Digging through a sack wasn't really appealing. I have other things I'm trying attack down in my scrap hole- my pictures are the next big process. When I make progress there, I'll share the plan!



Well just got the chocolate cake, deviled eggs, and enchilada casserole done for our Valentine supper. And yes, I'm in a better mood today, thank you. The sun is shining, and the snow is melting!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - you rock! I wish I could scrap more, much less organize. Maybe when Brooke goes to school full days (in two more years)I will do more. Right now, every minute they are gone, I spend writing for RBP.
    BTW, I love the new pix at the top of the page. I think I can see your weight loss beginning to show in your face. Keep up the good work.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete