Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Organizing Mojo...






I am still struggling with how to arrange everything on a post. I wanted to line these pictures up, but I can't seem to figure out how to get them to move. ARGG!!! Anyway, here is the fruit of my labor this weekend before I started feeling yucky. The first picture is of my hall closet-the one that holds medicines, bandaids, cleaning stuff, etc. I got some rubbermaid baskets and labeled each one accordingly. I found a lot of expired medicine in that closet- one was from 2001! I usually go through this closet once per year and pitch old stuff, so I'm not sure how that bottle of medicine escaped me for so long!
The rest of the pictures are in my scrapping area. I went through all of my stuff and categorized and labeled it so I'm able to find what I want easier. I recently took all of my acrylic paints out of the cupboard and lined them up on the ledge by my CREATE sign. I really love the color it adds to the room and inspires me to want to use them more. I love how paint can spice a project up, but I hate the mess involved in cleaning up.
Above my table area, I have an inspiration wall on the cupboard doors. I love quotes, and often times, our pastor will use some great ones in his sermons, and I'll write them down on the sermon note sheet. I recently went through all of my sermon note sheets and gathered my favorites to post on those doors. I also got a great little daily quote calendar last Christmas from Mady and several of those are up there as well.
Anyway, it felt good to clean up and organize- I love "a place for everything and everything in its place" (a favorite quote of mine, as you can imagine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment