Monday, April 14, 2008

Finally some sun!

Nothin' but blue skies today and it felt so good!! I definitely feel energized on days like today instead of like last Thursday. It was cold, windy, and rainy, and even though I had the day off, I curled up on the couch and slept. Today I did my workout, cleaned the tutor room, did a couple of loads of laundry, made banana brownies, and scrapped for awhile! I've got lots of creative energy right now, and I just want to hole up in my little basement room and work, work, work. When Gary gets home with the camera, I will post some of my latest pages.
In turkey news, Bradley came home without one. They saw several, but just wasn't in the right spot at the right time. Gary saw several again today, and is hoping for good luck tomorrow morning. I'm ready to have him home. My bed is lonely at night. I've been plugging in the heating pad, propping up my pillows, and reading or perusing magazines before I fall asleep. I did have Oreo to keep me company while Bradley was gone, but as soon as he came home, Oreo deserted me for Lad's bed. On the brighter side, I stay on my side of the bed when Gary's gone, so making the bed in the morning has been a piece of cake. His pillows are still in place and the covers on his side are untouched! I just straighten the comforter on my side a bit, put my shams on the bed, and all done! Well off to my nightly routine. I got some good scrappin eye candy in the mail today so I will enjoy that until my little eyelids can't stay open anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment