Sunday, April 6, 2008

Feeling yucky

I had intended to post all sorts of wonderful things today, but I'm a little under the weather. Gary has been fighting a cold this last week, and this morning I woke up with the worst sore throat, headache, chills, and just feel icky. I have stayed home from church all day, and basically just laid around- I don't really have energy to do anything. Bradley has been so sweet- he just made me a beautiful salad, complete with bacon, ham, cheese, and light ranch dressing. As he was playing outside today, he came back a couple of times just to check on me, and has been asking me all day if I need anything! It feels kinda nice to be waited on! How precious!
Thankfully I didn't feel bad until today, so I did get a lot accomplished this weekend in spite of today. Yesterday it was gorgeous outside! That seemed to provide extra energy to get things done.
Next time I post I'll show you what I've been up to. I've been an organizing maniac!

No comments:

Post a Comment