Thursday, April 10, 2008

"It's Raining...


It's pouring, the inside is boring!" (spoken from the cat who goes in and out 50 times per day).
Lots of rain here this week- opening ceremonies of baseball is looking pretty bleak for the weekend. My boys just headed down south for turkey hunting. Bradley just called, and said it's a muddy mess. They had a makeshift bridge put down that is officially under water, and it's still pouring. I don't know what turkeys do in this kind of weather, but I sure hope some of them will run around in the rain so my guys can get a chance to shoot one! They have been looking forward to this for months.
I know this dreary weather has done nothing for my motivation! I enjoyed breakfast out with my neighbor, and then had plans to run errands and grocery shop. Instead, I curled up on the couch with a blanket and took a nice long nap (I won't admit just how long it was!!). It was just that kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment