Monday, March 1, 2010

kitty love

Just thought I'd share some photos of my babies tonight- and by babies, of course I mean my fur babies. My children would take offense to being called babies. Maizy "helping" Bren play X-box. If any of the rest of us tried to snuggle her like this, we would get scratched. With the rest of us, she'll snuggle only on her timetable and terms, but with Bren, it's different.
My own personal dishwasher- we're trying to be energy efficient and go green in 2010!


Gary took this one when I was tutoring. Maizy loves to come in with the tutoring students. She does NOT like to be closed out of a room. If she is, I will see her little paw come under the door. We can hear the slight scratching and the tutoring kids just automatically get up and let her in!


I may have shared this one once before- sorry if you've seen it already. I was too lazy to look back and check older posts! Oreo is less than amused at one of Brennan's many new games.
Off to bed- it's almost midnight.


1 comment: