Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My 2010 project

If you were around a year ago, I shared a project I intended to complete during the year. See blog post here Well, today I finished the last month!! It is pretty simplified. I did the base of the album the first of the year, and then put pictures from each month in its own folder on my computer. I created the collages in Picassa when I had some free time, and there it is! But I love the results. The right side has a folder for each month and I stuck in movie stubs, programs, school projects, etc. that were applicable. This past year I did less scrapbooking than I have since I started this hobby 14 years ago. I'm happy I at least kept up with this project. 2011 I plan to make up for my lack of scrapbooking during the past year. I have been done in my room these past couple of days getting 2009 (yes, you heard that right) pictures in order. A couple of days ago, I uploaded 1600 2010 pictures to Shutterfly and ordered almost 400. I am determined to get caught up with the last 2 years of pictures during this next year. I'll update you on that goal next January!

And here it is- all 12 months...




January
 


February





March




April




May

June





July





August


September


October


November




December
 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! It turned out very cute. I like the little folder for tucking away memories (or at least their tangible evidence.) It makes a good way to tuck away a few things, but not have them sitting around. I may have to try that. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really great project! I love it. I am imagining it as a fun way to document a school year for my boys. In a few years of course :)
    Good luck on the catching up. You are way more ambitious that me!

    ReplyDelete