Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the mess

This is what my kitchen looked like yesterday morning. Even though you can't see the living room, trust me, it looked like this or worse. I worked all day and evening cleaning yesterday, and the house looks much better now! I have a couple of rooms left which should be getting done now, but I believe my body is taking a day off today. I have piles of laundry to do- haven't started it. I need to clean up the tutoring room- haven't looked at it. I need to think about what's for supper- haven't wanted to. I am lazy today and that's all there is to it. I do seem to be having plenty of computer time however- haven't seemed to get my hiney off this chair.
Been thinking about the new year- goals I want to make. I have a hard time with resolutions. It seems I have never kept one, so making one seems to be a guarantee for failure. How's that for a positive attitude. I also chose a word for the year (from Ali's blog) last year and had fun with that. I am pondering a new one for this year. I will share those probably on New Year's Day when my family is glued to football while I get to do as I please!
Alright- I must get a load of laundry in at least.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment