Wednesday, September 24, 2008

He really was sick

You know I said that Brennan had said it hurt when he breathed on Monday, but yet I wasn't sure how sick he really was. Well the asthma came through loud and clear on Monday during the night. He was very barky and congested so Dad and I were plugging in vaporizers and nebulizers in the middle of the night. He didn't sleep well at all that night, so I let him sleep in thinking he wouldn't feel like going to school on Tuesday. But by 9 AM, he was up, dressed, and ready to go. Last night he did sleep well, thanks to my good friend, Nyquil. Hopefully we started the asthma treatments soon before he gets completely miserable.

In happier news...

Bradley's team won their first football game Monday! 20-14!!!

I have been exercising faithfully this week, and this morning I ran farther than I ever have! and

I am eating lunch with Brennan at school today. Cafeteria chicken nuggets, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment