Monday, July 7, 2008

Where is this summer going?????


I don't even know where to start. I can't believe how fast this summer is slipping away, and I feel like I haven't had a chance to enjoy it yet. So much is going on. I'll update quickly as it's already 11:33 and I have been up way too late working the last couple of nights. Trying to get deadlines done before vacation next week!
Here's a quick update:

The boys got to spend a week with their cousins. Bradley headed down to KC to stay with Aaron and Ryan while Brennan went north to stay with Abby and Emma at the new Wold house! Both had a wonderful time! Thanks to Aunt Lisa and Aunt Tracy for hosting. Everyone (including Papa and Dorothy met at our house last Monday for the exchange. Papa and Dorothy hosted Olivia and Erika.

4th of July




I made a quick trip back to Durant to get the kids and spend the night before we had to be back for Bradley's ball tournament on Saturday. We enjoyed Papa's new pool table. I thought I was a pretty good pool player, but after getting beat by both Erika and Bradley, I changed my mind on that a bit!) I don't think the table got a break the entire weekend. That will be a great source of entertainment. After supper Friday night, Allison, Lisa, Lori, and I walked down to the cemetary to visit Mom's grave. We spent some time reminiscing, which was nice. I miss Mom so much. The holidays just aren't the same without her. After we went to see the fireworks in Durant, we came back and did sparklers and other fireworks at the condo, thanks to Dave and Tracy. Sorry about the double post of the pool picture. Whenever I try to cut it, it won't let me. After the internet shut down on me 3 times tonight while trying to
upload and order pictures on Shutterfly, I'm about ready to scream. So therefore it will just have to be for right now. I'm too tired to care. I'm sure
this won't be lined up at all once I save it either. Ugh!
I haven't even posted pictures of the house either! It's having a majoy overhaul. The siding on the house itself is done, primer is painted on the window trim, and the old garage siding is ripped off. That is all that will get done before vacation. Too many other things to do before we leave on Saturday. I can't wait!! A week of rest and relaxation in Panama City, Florida. It was actually hotter here today than it was down there. We reached our first 90 degree day since last August, and it was very humid to top it off. I haven't had to turn the air conditioning on much, but I did first thing today.
Well that's enough blabbing for now. Wanted to let you know I'm still alive. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment