Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vacation part 2

Since I was behind the camera most of the time, this is a rare photo that I'm in- that's OK- the swimsuit is not my most flattering outfit (hence the headshot only!).

I have several favorites from the trip, but I love this one of Brad and Dad. He looks so grown-up to me here!
I had to laugh when I got this one. I think the waves surprised them!
Another favorite- Daddy and Little Man. Brennan loved the beach! He had a big smile like this most of the time! And normally, he doesn't tan well. He was a blondie when he was born and stayed a towhead 2 years, and then it started to turn more of a sandy color. But he really got dark on this trip. I love his little swimtrunk tan line (brown back and white bootie!!).
Just a picture of the beach. Ahhh, I miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment