Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Whose bike is this anyway?

I'm not sure how we come up with these ways to entertain ourselves....

Here is Grandma on the little bike...

















and Grandpa...



















and Bradley...























and this nut who looks a bit like Pee Wee Herman if you ask me!




The only one I don't have pictured on the bike is the one who the bike belongs to (except for myself, but I get to use the excuse that I'm taking pictures!).


In other EXCITING news, school is officially out! The boys got out at 11 today, and we celebrated by going to Fiss'. Their piano teacher had given them certificates for free Fisses (Brennan got two cookies instead). So we started off the summer with a nice, healthy lunch!
I am slowly working on my to-do list. Yesterday I was out shopping all day. I needed to return something, go to the Learning Post and get some things for summer tutoring, run errands, and got to enjoy lunch out with my husband! Today I have mostly been organizing, going through paperwork, boys' school papers, etc. I finally found the kitchen counters, but I know it never stays neat and organized for long! I have made some phone calls I needed to, put my garage sale ad on 107.1 website and Craig's List, and tomorrow I will take one down to our town paper. Next on my list is cleaning out the downstairs hall closet- something I've been putting off for weeks. I did make supper last night and we all sat down TOGETHER. It was wonderful! That's one of the negative aspects of my job- I am almost always tutoring over the supper hour 4 days per week.
I have also been attempting to wear contacts, and it has been a very frustrating process to say the least. I am getting the hang of putting them in, but it still takes awhile. The right one hurt so bad the other day every time I put it in (I put it in 3 different times) and today I found out it was inside out! No wonder! So I got that one in OK today, but the left one was bothering me! It just didn't seem like I could read things as well close up and almost was a bit blurry. It got to bothering me, so they were only in for about an hour. I'm not sure if something is not quite right, or if I just may not be able to wear contacts. I have an astigmatism, and my right eye has quite a prescription. Anyway, I go back to the eye doctor Friday, so we'll see what happens.

Alright, no more procrastinating- "I'm off to clean the closet, the wonderful closet downstairs!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment