Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Some recent pics

These are the Hydorn cousins- Brennan, Bradley, Hayden, Hanna, and Haley. This was taken a couple of weeks ago when they came up for the boys' ballgames.









I really like this picture of the boys. I wanted to get some of them in their baseball uniforms, and soon the little photo shoot gets out of my control, but I keep snapping away, and I'm glad I did. Just plain fun and natural smiles- those are the best!



These are the two girls I homeschool. We went to the Tulip Festival on Friday and I got them to pose in front of some beautiful salmon colored ones. It's a good thing I got this one (taken within the first 5 minutes we were there) as they soon got tired of me wanting to take their pictures!



Bradley had a band concert last night. Hopefully it won't be his last, however we are still discussing whether he is going to be in band next year or not. He doesn't want to be, but I really hate to see him quit. I figured I'd better take a picture in case I don't get another chance!



1 comment: