Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ahh....spring at last


I have been so ready to get some color on my front porch! I found these cute planters at Dollar General over a month ago, and have been waiting to fill them! I decided to go with lots of color this year instead of sticking with one color, like I sometimes do. I love the orange flowers and those big yellow marigolds. My mom used to have lots of marigolds every year around the house- and petunias- lots of those! That's probably why I do too. This adorable wagon planter came from Gordmans. Have I ever mentioned how much I love love LOVE that store! Anyway, it went perfectly with my colored planters. I cannot believe it, but I have never had any geraniums before! I don't know why because I love them. When I saw these beautiful pink ones, I had to get them! This is sitting right outside my front door and it just makes me smile every time I walk by it.


Lots and lots going on lately! Ballgames galore, working late tutoring with extra students studying and preparing for finals, Gary's been busy at work, and finishing up the school year with my homeschool girls. It will start to settle down a little bit next week, and I'll plan to post some more. But I need to get to cleaning the house right now. It has been terribly neglected as of late!

No comments:

Post a Comment