Thursday, May 1, 2008

A few layouts...

Thought I'd post some recent "springy" layouts in honor of this May Day! This is a picture from last Easter when we were all in Durant (except Dan's family) all ready for church. The paper is all crooked in the pic, but not in real life. I'm going to photograph these differently next time and see if I can fix that. Anyway, I purposely put everyone in front of the FOX 10 0 6 on the house knowing it would be the last time we'd have an Easter celebration there. This next one is one of my favorite layouts- I absolutely love this Garden Party stuff from MM. I love the pastel prints, and anything glittery is right up my alley! I wish I could have cropped out the ugly stop sign in the background, but oh well.
Can you tell I'm into the scalloped paper right now! I love it! This one documents a surprise gift of flowers from my husband- just because!

That's it for now. I gotta go get busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment