Sunday, April 18, 2010

update your blogger editor

I love blogger and I think it is pretty easy to manage for the most part. I am definitely not a computer wizard by any means, but I am learning all the time. I love my blog, and I really enjoy being able to go back and read all of the posts I have written. It has been a great journal. That being said, I don't really want to have to pay for another host site that may offer more options. A couple of the things I have been frustrated with in blogger is that I can't always post my pictures as large as I want and that when I upload, they always load on at the beginning of the post and I have to drag them down around my text (if I don't upload one at a time : ) Anyway, I came across this post in my google reader helping me update the blogger editor which makes the uploading of pictures so much easier while you have also have the ability to make your pictures larger! I experimented with it in my last post (Easter), and it is awesome! What a great addition! Maybe some of you have already done this on your blogs, but if not, do check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Yes the updated editor makes a huge difference for incorporating photos into the right size and space in posts. I prefer Blogger, keeps everything nice and simple.

    ReplyDelete