Monday, November 30, 2009

love....




Anyone who knows me knows I love a good list...a good day of organizing...making a big checkmark when something gets accomplished...getting goosebumps when I see the new calendars and organizers for the upcoming year on the store shelves. Ahhh.... Anyway as I was blog surfing I came across this website and it gave me chills! I have already printed out some of the planning pages to make my own Christmas planner (I do one every year but this is so easy! Just print and go!). This site has some other fabulous ideas as well. If you'd like to print out the Christmas planner pages go to the tab that says "printable forms" and print what you'll use. As I was printing, I got my ipod going with the 100 Christmas songs Bradley put on it yesterday for me. And to top it off, it's going to be 50 degrees and sunny today and tomorrow. Now THAT's how I like to plan for Christmas!

http://christmas.organizedhome.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment