Sunday, November 29, 2009

basketball season has arrived


I have a love/hate relationship with basketball. I LOVE watching my boys play! I hate trying to get a good picture in those darn gyms! The lighting is always horrible and even though I have an SLR camera, I do not have good enough lenses to capture decent shots. And my action mode wasn't working well AT all the other day so most of them are blurry. Grrr.... All of these were taken on automatic with no flash. I was able to lighten them up in Picassa and then found I really liked the focal point color effect with the rest of the shot being in black and white. It's a great way to draw attention to my ball player! : )





Bren man starts his first basketball practice tomorrow night. We bought his baketball shoes today so he's ready to go. We are so excited with his coach this year- we know he's going to be good for Brennan.
Thanksgiving was great. We enjoyed Gary's family last weekend, his parents came here for Thanksgiving Day, and then we went to my dad's on Saturday. All but Dave and Tracy were able to make it back.
Now it's back to business tomorrow. This will be a busy few weeks until Christmas. Lots to do!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Bradley looks so tall next to the other boys and what a vertical leap! Did they win?

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete