Thursday, September 3, 2009

lots going on

I'm a bad blogger.
It's been very busy around here.
Getting back into the routine of school.
Football has started for both kids.
I'm back to the fall tutoring schedule.
I've been doing several first-of-the-year home school visits.
I started a new part-time job at my church as a Children's ministry assistant. (I love it! More on that in a later post).
We're leaving tomorrow for a 6 day trip to Pittsburgh to visit my brother's family.
House projects being done at break-neck speed.
I have cleaned every nook and cranny of this house because...

WE PUT OUR HOUSE UP FOR SALE LAST NIGHT.

It's time to find bigger quarters for this family.
We aren't moving out of Carlisle.
We like it here.
We just need more room.
Praying for God's direction and timing during this whole process.

That's why I've been a bad blogger...

2 comments:

  1. I've missed your blogs, but understand your busy schedule. Perhaps you'll have a few house showings while you're on vacation. That would be perfect timing!

    One of Aaron's baseball friend's grandparents has a relative who lives in Carlisle -- 56th street I think. Can't remember for sure. Very unique name, but I can't remember that either. I can't remember anything anymore.

    Have a great time on vacation. Dave is jealous that you got Cubs weekend. Cheer loudly!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend. Wow - you are making me exhausted. Hope you have a great time on your trip. Too bad you can't stop by - well, it wouldn't be stopping by. It would be like 2 hours out of your way unfortunately.
    Love you,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete