Monday, September 21, 2009

FINALLY SOME PICTURES!

Don't know if I mentioned it, but our computer was out of commission for a few weeks. It had been giving us all sorts of trouble, so our good friend took it home with him, cleaned everything off of it, and restored it to its original state. We had backed everything up on an external hard drive, but it takes awhile to load the stuff back on. We had a loaner computer from him for a few weeks so I didn't have any of my things loaded onto that. Anyway, this last week I have been slowly getting things back to normal. So finally I will get some of my photos on here!
First up, first day of school pictures. I always take them outside in our front yard in front of this tree (at least I have been for the last few years anyway), which is fine until someone walks or drives by and Bradley gets embarrassed. I remind them that I could follow them TO THEIR buildings with my camera like the paparazzi (which I am not above doing, mind you), but if they'd rather me not do that, they best cooperate for two minutes in the front yard and give me a charming smile. Of course, that's usually too good to be true. Brennan was in a snit this particular morning. It happens quite frequently in the mornings, so I honestly can't remember what triggered this mood. In this first picture you can tell he's really having to work at looking pleasant.
Bradley- 8th grade

Brennan- 3rd grade

I'm feeling very lazy today. It rained this morning and was dreary, and that is never good for my ambition level. It is a pretty busy week this week, so I really can't afford to waste any time. I also turn 38 today. That number seems a bit frightening and is drawing dangerouly close to 40. But I have so much to be thankful for, and I will choose to focus on the many blessings I have in my life right now!!! God is good!

1 comment:

  1. They are both getting so tall!! Bradley may want to go down a size, those shorts look a little roomy. HA!

    ReplyDelete