Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our version of Wipeout...

Our next door neighbors have a swimming pool. We don't go over often, however Brennan had been begging to go over. So one really hot day last week, the boys had gone over in the afternoon and then after I finished tutoring, Bren, Dad, and I went for an evening swim. This is how it turned out. I stayed safely behind the camera while they did daredevil tricks involving a diving board and a large ball. To get the full effect, you'll have to click on the pictures to see them in their original size. Some of the facial expressions are great.
The goal was to land on the ball like this... It didn't happen very often.



Many times it ended up like this...







They had fantastic fun. Sometimes I feel like I'm raising 3 boys instead of just two...


1 comment:

  1. I was just about to compliment Gary for being the example of how it's done. Then...I saw the picture of him landing on his face haha.
    Looks like you had lots of fun! Wish my neighbors had a pool. But they just moved so I guess it wouldn't matter anyway.

    ReplyDelete