Sunday, September 19, 2010

it's getting closer!


We are getting so excited! Our house is about a month from being completed! We just got word on Friday that our close date is October 18!! It's finally starting to feel like a reality. I've been thankful for the rental we have... it's not an apartment, I've got laundry right here in the house, we've got a nice big living room to relax in, I've got a tutoring room, Bren can walk home from school, we've got a 3 car garage to store all of our stuff. We feel so thankful to be able to rent here.

However...
*I can't wait to have a laundry ROOM with a counter to be able to spread out and fold the clothes
*I am so looking forward to having a master bathroom- first time ever (and I have MY OWN SINK!)
*I am ready for the X Box to be in the basement family room so don't have to have to listen to Modern Warfare all the time
*I am excited to prepare dinner looking at my granite countertops and cherry cabinets
*I can't wait to sleep in the new bedding I just bought today at Bed Bath and Beyond
*I'm looking forward to sitting on my front porch in the evening

I just plain CAN'T WAIT-
*I just plain can't wait...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya sister. This will be me hopefully in about 10 months. :)

    ReplyDelete