Monday, May 3, 2010

A blog you must know about

I imagine many of you who read my blatherings are moms just like me... and moms have to cook, like it or not. I do enjoy cooking and baking, I'm a recipe collector (or should I say my recipes collect dust??) and I get excited when I see a new recipe. Well I've been following this blog for quite some time, and today's pudding cup post sent me over the edge! That looks absolutely phenomenal! And to be able to eat the bowl too???? I've died and gone to chocolate heaven!   I love her visual recipes as she takes pictures and posts the recipe often with the step by step- now that speaks to my learning language!!!! Anyway, if you like to bake, or even if you don't!, check this one out!!!

Life is beyond hectic right now for us. Lots of good things going on, but it just seems every aspect of life right now has revved up. Hopefully I'll get to fill ya all in soon!! Thanks for hanging with me!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Well, once you can eat the bowl you're kids will love it!

    I went to a restaurant with my family today, and the fact that the basket was edible had me thoroughly entertained and amused throughout the whole meal. Then I got to break it up and eat it! NOMNOMNOM (:

    ReplyDelete