Saturday, February 6, 2010

Great odds means you're a sure winner!

Alrighty! Debbie (don't know if I spelled that right??) and Just us Three- since you are my only commenters (besides Mari, but Mari doesn't scrapbook!) you both win! I happen to have two of the primary scrapbooks and I will send those out to you this week if you want to e-mail me your snail mail address- gkbbhydorn@msn.com


Thanks for playing along. I plan to have some other giveways in the future- not all scrapbook related for those of you who aren't scrappers- and your chances are looking pretty good at winning!


It's been a fun day today. Bradley had a tournament in Ogden and the boys played hard, won all three games, and won 1st place! The first two games were nail biters and came down to the last minute! They were thrilled with their medals and trophy. Gary had to stay home and study all day, however we got a call last night that we would have to show the house around 12:30 and since Bradley and I were out the door by 6:45 AM, Gary spent most of the morning cleaning. His first CPA test is Feb. 19, so those of you who are praying for him, keep that date on your calendar if you could. He is stressed because he hasn't gotten as much study time in as he needs.
Tomorrow I am doing a training at church for some children's ministry workers so preparation for that has kept me busy this week. It will be nice when tomorrow afternoon is here. I'm going to put together a nice spread of fattening foods and we're gonna chill as a family and watch the Colts win the Superbowl!!!! Bradley is a huge Colts fan and has been for years, and I like 'em too. Dallas Clark is a good ol' Iowa boy! GO COLTS!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm routing for the Saints but I won't mind if the Colts win 'cuz I like the Manning boys. However, I will be sad for the Saints if they lose.
    I'll be praying for Gary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have never won anything before. Thanks for making my day {grin}!
    I will be praying for Gary. I'm sure he will do great, but I know life we be stressfuly until the test is over.

    ReplyDelete