Sunday, March 23, 2008

My first post!

I just wrote a post- now I can't seem to get it to display! I am a technical illiterate- me trying to get this thing going ought to be good... but I am determined to learn! It's after 11 now, so I need to get to bed. The night owl in me has loved spring break and staying up late, but reality dawns its ugly head tomorrow morning when the alarm will go off at 6:30 AM (only to be greeted by my hand pressing the snooze button a couple of times). I have to say that it sure would be easier to be a morning person!

Later-
Kate

1 comment:

  1. You ROCK, girl!!! :-) Great job. Keep up the work and soon you'll pass me in skills. I don't even have a blog.

    Love ya!
    Dawn in Altoona, since I know you have several friends with this great name.

    ReplyDelete