Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back home...

but wishin' I wasn't. I had a FABULOUS time in Florida. Now it's back to the rat race. If it weren't 12:15 AM with a busy day ahead tomorrow, I'd tell you all about it. But I'll just leave this post with my favorite picture from the trip for tonight (or this morning I guess!) and when things slow down, I'll post more.
Thanks for those of you who've been hanging in there with me. I've been pretty terrible about posting lately. Sometimes I wonder who really reads this- post a comment if you do so I know who's out there! If you're not sure what to use, when it asks for your ID, you can just post as "Anonymous" and then sign your name.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm subscribed to your feed and I love to read your updates - it makes me feel like we're not so far apart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you friend! I am so glad you had such a wonderful time. Talk about neglectful....my last post is sooooo old. BUT, I plan to get to it this week. I have been furiously writing, kids had swim lessons and I taught/led music at VBS this whole week. I am ready to start in on my huge "to-do" list that has been piling up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read it!
    I am glad you had the chance to get away with your hubby in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog, Kate! I love it! Keep those photos coming!

    T

    ReplyDelete