Sunday, January 1, 2012

New year, new resolution!

I am normally not one to make New Year's resolutions... basically because I can't think of one that I've ever kept. I prefer to call them goals anyway. For some reason, that makes me feel better, like I actually might be able to accomplish them... which brings me to resolution goal #1.

I AM GOING TO INVEST MORE TIME IN THIS BLOG, and keep writing on a weekly basis. I need to record those little stories/snippets of our life that I say I will remember... but don't. I was reminded of this as I was working on some scrapbooking a couple of days ago.  I was scrapping pictures from 2010. And I was horrified at what I didn't remember from just 2 years ago. I do not want this pattern to continue. My kids are growing too fast and I want to cherish each day... the good and the bad. So whether anyone else reads this blog, it doesn't matter. If I sound like a bragging boasting mom, I apologize- I'm just trying to capture my honest feelings and emotions at the moment. If I seem like I'm complaining, ignore me and remember I have those days just like you.

I am tossing around other resolutions  goals for this upcoming year, but nothing is solified yet. The  blog was my first priority tonight. I am hoping to spice up the look of it a bit, but for now, I just gave it a fresh look. Pink is always good.

We just got back from Christmas with my family. Christmas with Gary's was last weekend. And I am feeling so blessed. Tomorrow is our last day of Christmas break before it gets busy again. But I will be back...very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment