Monday, August 10, 2009

Florida part 1

Once again, it's almost midnight as I begin writing this. Maybe one of these days, I'll update during daylight hours!

Just a few pics to share tonight. This is our hotel "Sun Tower on the Beach." It's an older hotel, but very clean. Our room was nice sized, and you can't beat the beach location! We were on the 3rd floor (4th row down from the top) second room from the left- there's a salmon colored towel hanging on the balcony.


This was taken from our balcony.


Ahh... relaxation!



Of course, Gary had to test it out as well.




The hotel pool- we enjoyed this on our last day. Since we had to check out of our room by noon, but didn't head to the airport until 2:30 or so, we didn't want to be all sandy. So I just laid on the floaty in the pool catching my last Florida rays until I had to say goodbye : (
More pics coming later.

No comments:

Post a Comment