Wednesday, July 8, 2009

blog hopping this evening

Keeping up with all of the pictures I take is a big task. Right now I have over 1000 pictures on my camera. I refuse to delete them until they have been downloaded on my computer AND backed up on a online site. Well that is what is going on right now. I am downloading over 800 pictures to Snapfish as we speak, and while I patiently wait for that task to complete, I have been visiting some blogs, one of my favorite activities. I have Google Reader, which is totally awesome. Anyone who has many sites bookmarked should look into Google Reader. I have my favorites that I read regularly, but there are several that I look at only once in awhile. Well tonight is that night. As I came across one, she had a prompt that I thought was neat, so here goes...



Outside my window: I have all of the blinds closed since it's almost 10 PM

I am thinking: a lot about Sunday school curriculum. I had a conversation with someone this morning that sparked some thoughts about what we're teaching, what we should be teaching, etc. I am also thinking about Bradley while he's at camp. I am constantly looking at their camp schedule wondering what he's doing.

I am thankful for: the fact that Gary and I both have jobs. Whenever I think of the deteriorating economy and so many without work, I am just grateful for our jobs.

From the kitchen: I smell nothing yummy since I don't bake nearly as much as I'd like to. I read my cooking magazine and slobber all over wonderful recipes that I rarely get around to trying.

I am wearing: a white tank top and navy blue shorts

I am creating: let's see... nothing at the moment. Not because I am at a lack for pictures or ideas, but more about the lack of time and energy. Almost every day I plan to scrapbook that evening, but when evening actually rolls around, I'm too tired.

I am going: to Florida 3 weeks from tomorrow!! I can't wait!

I am reading: the 4th Twilight book. I am about 1/2 way through.

I am hearing: Brennan and my niece Abby laughing while watching Garfield, the Movie. I must admit, it's quite funny!

Around the house: things are messy. Bathrooms need to be cleaned, laundry folded, dishes washed- the usual.

One of my favorite things: sunshine in the summer!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: several hours of tutoring, a trip to Build a Bear for my niece, making brownies and cleaning up for the arrival of my family on Sat., driving to Hidden Acres to pick up Bradley

A picture to share:

taken 4th of July weekend

Well I'm off to see how many of my 800 photos are uploaded by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment