Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How Brennan entertains himself at the numerous games he's drug to...

He's a monkey- always has been- he loves to climb, swing, and twist so the bleachers become his jungle gym.

Burying his foot in the rocks





Creating a stick collection- oh, my bad- they are not sticks, they are "guns" (they had to have just that certain shape to qualify!)
Poor Brennan has grown up on the ball field. He has been to many a game in his life. And most of the time he's pretty good about it, but of course, he gets tired of going to so many games. Thankfully he is a creative little soul and finds ways to entertain himself- and usually it's not by actually watching the game.
It's a beautiful day- I believe I'm going to go out and run here in a minute. Old Settlers is sneaking upon me and I need to get busy!
My precious camera has been in the shop being fixed for two weeks now, and I feel like a part of me is gone. That's how attached I am to that thing! I feel like I'm missing everything! The large lens wasn't focusing on action shots. They said it would probably be 7-14 days, but I'm on day 16 now, and it hasn't even been shipped back to me yet. Brennan's music concert is Friday and his birthday is in one week. I'll have to have something by then- I can't let a birthday go by without a camera! Perish the thought!
Been busy, busy, busy. Games every night this week and tutoring every other minute. Garage sale this weekend at the neighbor's, and I haven't even marked a thing yet. So why am I still sitting on the computer?


1 comment: