Wednesday, November 19, 2008

more layouts

Once again, the color is terrible, but here are a few more layouts I've done recently. For some reason, scrapping Christmas is always hard for me. So I finally got around to doing the 2006 pictures! I was bound and determined to get them done before Christmas '08!

I really love this bike layout. I knew I wanted to do lots of circles based on the bike theme, and it came out fun and colorful- 2 words that describe my scrapbook style. The close-up of the title is a few pics down- still haven't figured out how to move things around on here.


These pics of Gary and I are from two separate occasions- back a couple of years I think. I have loved this circle paper from the first time I laid eyes on it, and I cut out the hearts from another piece of patterned paper. And, of course, a little bling never hurts!



I love how this one came out. Gary and his father have a special relationship, and this picture certainly exemplifies it. This was taken this summer when his dad took a day off of work to come and help him side the house and garage. Without watching and learning from his dad, he would never be able to do all of the handy things he can do. Not just that, but his father has taught him so much more, and he truly views Doyle as his hero.







Other than that, it's been a busy couple of weeks. I threw Gary a surprise 40th birthday party, and it was a success!!! I am so psyched to have pulled it off! Pics to come soon.
I have a couple more days to finish a stupid on line class (which is what I should be doing now), and I can't wait to be done with it!
I've been staying up too late, and I need to get to bed. Mornings come too soon, and I never want to get up!!
Later-









1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your layouts. The circle on of you and Gary is my favorite. Someday (like when my boys are 18!) I will begin scrapbooking again!
    Your boys are getting so big and handsome.

    ReplyDelete